Below is a partial list of entities that use Proposal Central for proposal applications and/or Letters of Intent. Full list available at Proposal Central website :
- Alzheimer's Association
- American Association for Cancer Research
- American Cancer Society
- Arthritis Foundation
- Citizens United for Research in Epilepsy CURE
- Craig H. Neilsen Foundation
- Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Epilepsy Foundation
- Michael J. Fox Foundation
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Ovarian Cancer Research Fund
- Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation
- Simons Foundation
- Susan G. Komen
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- University of California Managed Programs
Users (both researchers and administrators) can self-register at Proposal Central website.
Select the following Institution when registering:
The Regents of the University of California, Los Angeles
back to top
American Heart Association (AHA) – Grants@Heart
AHA maintains and manages their own system for proposals, award management and other report requirements.
When pursuing funding from AHA please coordinate with your C&G Contact early in the process.
Who Should Register?
- Principal Investigators
- Grant Officers or “GO’s” (Grant Analysts/Officers in OCGA, Departmental Research Associates with delegated signature authority in departments)
- Financial Officers or “FO’s” (EFM accountants only, not departmental fund managers)
- Individuals who have been requested to provide confidential letters of reference/support
See the American Heart Association (AHA) website to self-register.
- Select 1+TYQ+1092; University of California, Los Angeles, as the Institution when registering.
back to top
Page Last Updated: September 17, 2019