Presently the system used by NSF for proposal submission and/or receipt is known as FastLane. However this system is to be replaced by Research.gov, which already supports some post-award functions. Most notably progress and financial reporting.
- FastLane accounts are granted on an as needed basis.
- Administrative staff may be granted access to FastLane proposals as delegated by the PI(s).
- FastLane and Research.gov accounts are linked so only one account is needed for both systems.
- For User /Account Access send email to OCGA eRA Help at firstname.lastname@example.org
For All Users:
- First Name
- Middle Initial (if applicable)
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
Additional Information Required for PIs:
- Suffix (Jr., Sr., III, Etc)
- Degree Type
- Degree Year
Page Last Updated: June 22, 2017