What you need to know as a Principal Investigator or Research Administrator:
ERS Training Course Materials
ERS Training Course Dates
Effort Reporting (2 Half-Day Sessions):
Wilshire Center, Suite 1080
- Session 1 – Lecture: 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Session 2 – Computer Lab: 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. or 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
You may register via the UCLA Learning Management System (LMS) at: http://lms.ucla.edu
ERS Detail Report
The ERS Detail Report can be located within the RAPID Closeout tool, which can be found using the following link: http://portal.research.ucla.edu/index.aspx?Section=PostAward.
- Select the link titled "Smart Closeout Tool (.zip)."
- Once downloaded, select the Excel worksheet titled "RAPID_Closeout_And_ARRA_Reporting_Tool" and the Reporting Tool will be available under the Tools menu, titled "RAPID Project Quick Wins." Please use your QDB logon to open the Reporting Tool.
- The ERS Detail Report can be found on the right side of the Reporting Tool's opening menu.
- If you are using Excel 2007 you need to open Excel before selecting the downloaded worksheet. The Tool will now be available under the Add-Ins tab.
9/12 Academics ERS Detail Report Instructions
11/12 Academics and Non-Academics ERS Detail Report Instructions
back to top